Thursday, September 13, 2007

Decompressing

It was a busy day today and we barely had time for lunch because we had 10-11 admissions overnight that were done for us by the MO on call. There were 3 of us working though, so we made it through but were running around all day.

We needed to decompress, so a few of us (Sarah, Amy, Joanne, Jeremy and I) went to the Bull N Bush for dinner, which is a nice chain. It’s a pretty busy bar and club too on Friday nights, but I never went when it was really active. I had a great burger with mushroom sauce here, and we took these funny pictures with a cross-dressing cow statue. In general, I think I’m starting to get tired and worn down a bit – when we got home, Jeremy and I started Skyping each other even though we were in the same room and I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. And we only had one beer at dinner! :)

No comments: